Sunday, October 13, 2013

Genuine Eureka 57695B Style "F&G" Premium Filtration Vacuum Bags (3-Pack)



OLD SCHOOL - AND, GREAT!
These Vacuum bags are hard to find for my "old standard" vacuum upright. They are perfect. Easy to order and arrived in time to "get the dust bunnies!" Nothing but the best.

As promised they were just right
Although the bags were in an older package they were exactly what I had ordered....Unfortunately, the vacuum
gave out on me so I had to pass it along, but at least the new owner had three brand new bags....

Eureka F&G Premium Filtration Vacuum Bags
Very disappointed with the bags received. There was no packaging, just 6 single bags (2 orders) in a box with no writing on the bags. They look like a prior order of 10 bags for half the price. Do not believe I received the "premium filtration" bags which were much higher priced.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment